Foster, adopt, spay and neuter....SAVE LIVES
The Kelley Curtis Memorial Cat Care Center is available to visitors by appointment. We have volunteer opportunities available as well.
I always say that 'it takes a village' to save a neglected, abused or abandoned pet in need. It's an overwhelming task but I have found so many wonderful people who dedicate their lives to doing just that. If you would like to help there are different ways that you can do that.
- Foster- probably one of the most important links to saving shelter pets. Every rescue is limited as to the number of dogs they can take in. Long and short term fosters are the only way to save more pets. If you'd like to get more information on fostering please contact me (850-306-1718) and download our foster application:
- Transport- Transports take place every day, moving dogs [and cats] around the country to safety. You can get involved with this life saving venture by just driving a few hours and meeting up with the next caring person who will continue the journey. I'd love to talk to you about transporting!
- Contribute- There are so many people who don't have the time or space to be hands on with rescuing. You can still be a great help by contributing funds. Most people involved in rescue have the passion but never enough money. Those who contribute say 'I wish I could do more'. They don't realize how important those contributions are. Caring for pets properly [food, flea preventative, heartworm preventative] not to mention vetting is expensive. Contributing to a rescue saves lives without a doubt.
- Adopt- Adopting a shelter or rescue pet opens a space for another pet in need. Pets are put down every day by the thousands [yes thousands] for space alone. Adopt don't shop! Encourage others to do the same. Our applications:
- Spay / Neuter- This is the only answer to pet overpopulation! Make sure that you're part of the solution, get your pets spayed or neutered and ask your friends / family to do the same.
My Safe Place Pet Rescue hopes to grow and saves countless lives and I need your help to do that. Saving lives and placing pets in safe, happy homes is our goal. We are a 501c3 so your donations may be tax-deductible.
Disclosure: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) EIN 46-3135995
Helping abandoned, abused and neglected pets to find safety through rescue, transport, foster & adoption.
Crestview, Florida 850-306-1718 firstname.lastname@example.org